Bernie on Tour

Friday, September 23, 2005

Singning up for moduls

I actually thought that the Austrians love bureaucracy - but the poeple here are even worse. Today I wanted to sing up for my modules - which are partial undergraduate and partial postgraduate modules. Our local tutor told us that this is quit okey - but surprise, surprise... it´s not that easy. As an exchange student I am enrolled at undergradute level. Now I have to enroll as an associate postgraduate student as well. The consequences are that I will have 2 student numbers, 2 studentd ID-cards, 2 websites where can communcate with the module leaders,and so on.

But I think complaining is not exactly the best thing to keep U interested in this blog, so there are another 3 pics for U.

* enrollment
* people who arrived later - queuing for enrollment
* and freshers fair - where this really funny guy tried to make me join the British army ;-)




3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...

It is really good that all of us have
a blog since it is a really good way of
knowing of what everyone is up to!

Like the pictures you made! Your student
dorm looks quite nice!

Cheers Igor

 
At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

na Bernie!Freut mich daß es dir dort drüben gefällt!bei uns daheim is alles wie immer!everyday same procedure!bis mittag schlafen und nachher faulenzen!also dann viel SPass noch!!

mfg aus Rufling Gnozi

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, fresher's fair, natürlich!!

HAst dich erkundigt was' dann bei denen täglich zum essn gibt?!

Super Sache übrigens der Blog, I hoff wir sehn dann no recht viel Einträge und Bilder von dir!!

i.d.S. enjoy your stay und cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home