Bernie on Tour

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Some more lectures

Additional to the two modules I've already described, there are two more of them. The first one is Computer Vision. It seems to be quite interesting. It's about learning a computer percieving opject in its environment by analysing pictures of this environment. Therefore we have to write some MatLab-Scrips.
The last module I´m taking is about English language. It´s called Academical Listening and Speeking. As far as I know what it´s all about, we are supposed to hold some speeches in English an write summarys of one speech by another student. Not that intersting - but I hope it will help me improving my English.

We also me another Austrian guy who has been studying in Reading. He came for a visit in order to show Oxford to a german friend of his. So we had a little walk around the city centre and then - however - ended up in some pub. Here are some impressions:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home