Bernie on Tour

Saturday, November 19, 2005

It´s high time to post some new again. But I`m afraid there is not very much to tell. On Wednesday we went to Fobar once more. Fobar is one of the two students' parties that take place every week (The second one is every Saturday).

On Friday I had to give a short presentation in my engish class and Iam very glad that this is done. Because now there is only very little work todoy within the next three weeks. Well and after this three weeks there are some exams but I guess they won´t be that hard.

Yesterday in the evening we were at Bubbly's again. This is an arabic style cocktail bar. A guy from our english class who is from Jemen told us about it and it seems like this may become the regular place to go out for the people from this class.

I heard that there is already some snow in Austria. Here we had frost the last two nights - but there are still all the leaves on the trees so it doesn´t look like winter at all. We have talked to the enlish guys about their weather as well. We came to the conclusion that due to the oceanic climate in Britain the winter will be warmer than in Austria. I wonder if there will be any snow as long as I´m here.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you`ll see quite a bit of rain though.

When I was there, it was a huge mess when the temperatures first dropped below zero, and everybody was going like 'oh, it's so cold, I'm freezing to death'

Well, this week it was about -8 or something like that 'round here.. *g*

have a nice day, Wolfram

 

Post a Comment

<< Home