Bernie on Tour

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Igor + Christina visiting Oxford

Today our friend Igor (another student from Linz) and his girlfriend Christina were visiting us. We went to the city centre with them in order to show them some of the most famous buildings in Oxford. Afterwards we went to our flat and had dinner together. After having one or two glasses of red wine it turned out to become quite a nice evening. We really enjoyed ourselves - but as a matter of privacy I won't reviel anything about the things we were talking about. I thing some guys (Jakob?) will prefer some details not to be mentioned ;-)

cheers

@igor+christina: I'm really looking forward to seeing you in London or finally at "Christkindlmarkt".

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jakob !

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, poor Jakob!!! But you know sometimes you have to suffer great hardships to become stronger!

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elementary, my dear Watson !

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, yes! It was a very nice evening and the food was just delicious!! We will definitely meet either at London for the christmas play and|or at our famous Christkindlmark in Linz. I will make sure to bring some chilli ;)

Cheers
@igor

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

oh yes I suffered a lot. But ... I hope I am (or should I sys it is ) definitely stronger now. @Igor: yes I talked to my brother - the xmas play is on our plan. And me too: thank you very much for dropping by.

--Jakob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home