Bernie on Tour

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New fridge and first snow?

Today we've got a new fridge because our old one refused to do its job any longer. The new one is bigger! I've never thought that I might be that happy because of a new fridge. But I think everyone who has ever shared a fridge amongst six people knows the reason. Let's see how long this feeling lasts. I'm afraid everyone will just buy more stuff and in a few days it will be the same mess as it has been before ;-(

So it seems like we've got more ice in our kitchen than outside. In Scottland and Wales there is lots of snow - and it seems like they guys up there are not used to driving their cars when there is snow ;-) But down here in Oxford there is absolutely nothing. Some guys told me about some snow yesterday. I actually didn't see any...

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not very nice for your neighbours to talk about your new fridge!!! Think about the poor girl who lives on the other side who has to share a so little fridge whereas you have a big one!!! She is so sad now. Life is not fair.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH ! I am sooooooooooooooo happy of this new fridge !This will change my WHOLE life ! But you are true, from tomorrow, everybody will buy new things, and...this will maybe be like before. But anyway, I am happy ! Yes ! Happy ! Because of a fridge. Ok, ok , I exagerate a little bit !

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger bernie said...

sorry nathalie! but...
...just imagine how many nice things you could have
if you had a bigger fridge as well.

Life is not always fair - that's true. But maybe next
time you will get something new. A dustbin for example

;-)

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Nathalie, don't be so desperated !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home