Bernie on Tour

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sleeping lecturer + Countdown

There are only a few days left until the end of this semester. This week we have to hand in all the assignments. I have already demonstrated the outcome of two of them. Yesterday it was "Systems programming" where Jakob and I demonstrated the little webserver we had to implement (thx to Jakob for doing most of the work!) and today I presented my agent that automatically explores the world of a comuter-game. I think my agent is really good 'cause it explores the whole world without getting stuck or collapsing because of any error. It even deals with lots of special exceptions in a reasonable way.

Anyway - Deep was the first of us two to do the presentation. While he explained all the things like how it works and how he implemented it the lecturer who had to assess us seemed to fall asleep every few seconds. When I did the presentation he obviously spent more efford on staying awake than on listening to what I explained as well. I think this is a perfect example of how lecturers at uni encourage their student to do their courseworks in a proper way.

Since there are only very few days left for us to stay here Deep and I have now a countdown on our blogs (thx to deep for the JavaScript-code).

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe in this lesson students are allowed to sleep as well ! You really should try it !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home